Computer Consultants LLC
Your Premier Choice for Outsourced IT Services in Utah
Whether your business is looking for fully outsourced IT support and management or augmenting your in-house team, CDECC can meet your needs. From dedicated resources to outsourced CTO and CIO functionality, we provide a one stop source for all of your needs.
- Outsourced Chief Technical Officer and Chief Information Officer roles.
- Network and infrastructure design and consultation.
- IT and security audits.
- IT vendor relations and management.
- Database design.
Operational IT Services:
- Network administration.
- Server Maintenance and upgrades.
- Desktop and remote support (remote, phone, and on-site, dedicated staff).
- Firewall and network security.
- Databases and database server management.
- Full VM support.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Amazon AWS.
Web Application Development:
- PHP and php frameworks.
- Domestic and offshore resources available.
- Available project managers for all projects.
- Host with your own servers, our partners, or a cloud vendor.
Established in 2002, CDECC provides full service IT support to companies ranging from small family offices and nonprofits to multinational organizations that do more than a billion dollars in revenue. We’ve helped our clients grow from small to large. We love what we do and we providing quality client services.
Help Desk Technician / Jr. Network Administrator
We are looking for an experienced held desk technician that has experience in, or is looking to grow into, a network administrator roll.
- Must have 3+ years of desktop support experience (post high school education may count for some of this experience).
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Must have a good understanding of server environments.
- Must have a good understanding of networking environments, including: switches, access points, and firewalls.
- Must have a strong ability to troubleshoot.
- Must be willing to work closely with employees and management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be a self starter and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to always present a positive attitude to all users.
- Support all computer users with OS, productivity software (Office), etc.
- Setup new hardware and software.
- Setup and maintain printers and other peripherals.
- Add, change, or remove users and other AD objects.
- Troubleshoot desktop, server, and network problems.
- Support remote users via RDP and VPN.
- Manage network resource backups.
Get In Touch With Us
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 801.678.7561 or fill out the following form
5513 W 5100 S
Hooper, UT 84315
To apply for a job with CDE Computer Consultants, LLC; please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: